Welcome

This blog will help you improve your writing skills, find answers to questions you may have about what we are studying and learn more about the use of English in your everyday life. I will share with you videos, sites and any other interesting information that I find in order to help you become more fluent in the English Language. Since we see each other in school every day make sure to let me know that you have written so that I can check the blog. You will receive your first task very soon.P.S. You will only receive answers if you write in English, otherwise your comments will be taken out of the blog.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reading Comprehension Exercise 1

Next there is a link to a reading comprehension practice page. Read the strory, answer the question and let me know how many you got correct.

http://www.english-online.org.uk/petfolder/test2/petread3.php?name=PET%20Reading%20part%203%20test%202

Due date:  18th of february

10 comments:

  1. Alberto and Hugo had all good in the comprehension part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex and my(Daniel Nechita)they have false the number 3,9 and 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got 9 questions good and 1 question wrong.
    BY RAQUEL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'VE ALL CORRECT EXCEPT TWO
    BY MARTA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 8 sentences good.

    By Javier Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,Katherine:
    In this exercise we have all the answers correct.
    Maria and Yago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've got 6 good
    irene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katherine:
    I´ve got 7 sentences good and 3 wrong
    By:Silvia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katherine:
    I`ve got ten questions good.

    By: Javier Elvira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katherine, in this exercise I've got 2 sentences wrong
    by Daniel Moreno

    ReplyDelete