Welcome

This blog will help you improve your writing skills, find answers to questions you may have about what we are studying and learn more about the use of English in your everyday life. I will share with you videos, sites and any other interesting information that I find in order to help you become more fluent in the English Language. Since we see each other in school every day make sure to let me know that you have written so that I can check the blog. You will receive your first task very soon.P.S. You will only receive answers if you write in English, otherwise your comments will be taken out of the blog.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Scholarships for Summer Enlgish Camps

Tell your parents about this scholarships offered by the Ministerio de Educación to go this summer to an English Camp.


Due date: 7th of March


http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2011/02/10/pdfs/BOE-A-2011-2583.pdf

1 comment:

  1. Mum, dad I listen to my friends that there is going to be an English Camp in may that camp will be in Cáceres the dates 24,25,26 and 27 of may and I want to go.Please could you left me go?



    BY RAQUEL

    ReplyDelete